Picturelab: Mint “One Trillion Dollars Visualized” Justin Cone July 23, 2009 Picturelab shows us why trillion is the new billion. Based on the work by Jess Bachman of WallStats. ShareShare on FacebookClick to share on TwitterClick to share on LinkedInClick to share on Google+Click to share on RedditClick to email this to a friend 3 Comments Greg Herman July 23rd, 2009 fun fact: only 3% of all money in the world exists physically. the other 97% is all digital. ddd_dave July 23rd, 2009 Thanks Obama, you really are the best, just the best! Marc B. July 23rd, 2009 Amen Bubba Comments are closed.