Impossible Foods Branding Exploration

Dominik Grejc

From the creator:

Oceans make up 71% of the Earth’s surface. Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe and Australia together complement the remaining 29%.
These proportions were a base of visualizing Impossible Foods new branding. Finding ways of movement, various characteristics and interaction between all the elements was a part of a wider exploration project at Colors and the Kids.

Creative Direction, Design and Production: CATK
Animation: CATK, Dominik Grejc
Music: Ines Graf

Tags: , , ,