In honor of the 50th anniversary of the Pride Parade (which has been canceled due to Covid-19), The Motion Awards has created a whole new category dedicated to LGBTQ content called The Rainbow Award. If you have a project made in 2019 that fits these criteria, please submit it to The Motion Awards for consideration for the gold.
Additionally, in honor of the 50 year anniversary, the first 50 submissions can use the code Rainbow2020 for a complimentary entry!
In the spirit of Pride and inclusivity, Motionographer has extended the deadline for all Motion Award entries through June 30th, 2020, and is eliminating all late submission fees in honor of Pride.
The Motion Awards is so excited to recognize the work of talented designers who produce projects for underrepresented communities.
So the takeaways to all this good news are:
• Rainbow Award celebrates work with LGBTQ messaging
• Must have been released in 2019
• The first 50 entries are free using Rainbow2020 code
• The Motion Award submission deadline for ALL categories has been extended to June 30th, 2020
• Late fees have been eliminated!
Somewhere over this rainbow is gold, so get into the groove and submit your work to The Motion Awards!