Motionographer Holdings, LLC. is committed to protecting your personal information. This privacy notice explains how we use and share your personal information and your rights in relation to this. Personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
In this notice, references to ‘we’ or ‘us’ means Motionographer™. References to ‘you’ means anyone using our websites, products, or services whose personal information, contact details, or other information is provided to us.
We also operate cookies on our website and information about that is also provided separately in our cookies policy.
What data we collect
We will only use your personal information as the law allows us to. The categories of personal information that we use include identity and contact data such as names, titles, and other identifiers together with addresses, email addresses, and telephone numbers. We may also use any other unique means of identification or bespoke data shared with us (including but not limited to organization, role, affiliations, department, education and skills, sector or industry, financial and pay details, geographic location, social media accounts, preferences or purchase history) and your online behaviors and interactions with our websites and products.
We may also obtain information about you from third parties, such as your employer, our group companies, service providers, and agents.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
If you provide us with personal information about any other person, for example any other individuals within your organization, then you must ensure that you have their consent to pass those details to us and for us to use those details in accordance with this privacy notice. You should also ensure that you bring this privacy notice to their attention.
Notice at collection and categories of personal information that we collect and disclose
The categories of personal information that we collect and disclose about you for our business purposes are set out below. We collect these categories of personal information from the sources described in section “Systems used to gather data”, and for the purposes described in the section, “Reasons for processing”, set out above.
Our collection, use and disclosure of personal information about you as a California resident will vary depending on the circumstances and the nature of our interactions or relationship with you as a California resident.
- Identity and contact data: names, titles, and other identifiers together with address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Customer records data: paper and electronic customer records containing personal information, such as name, signature, address, telephone number, usernames and passwords, education, current employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial or payment information.
- Purchase history and tendencies: commercial information including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or use histories or tendencies.
- Usage data: internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to browsing history, clickstream data, search history, information regarding a resident’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement, including access logs and other activity information related to your use of Motionographer’s™ website applications or other online services.
- Geolocation data: precise geographic location information about a particular individual or device.
- Professional or employment-related information: employment history, qualifications, licensing, disciplinary record.
- Education information: information about education history or background that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined in the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99).
- Profiles and inferences: inferences drawn from any of the information identified above reflecting a resident’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, or aptitudes.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under California data protection laws in relation to your personal information. You have the following rights:
- Right to make Verifiable Requests to Delete and Requests to Know: subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to make the following requests, at no charge:
- Request to Delete: you have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we have collected and to have such personal information deleted, except where an exemption applies.
- Request to Know: you have the right to request and, subject to certain exemptions, receive a copy of the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you in the prior 12 months and to have this delivered either (a) by mail or (b) electronically in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily useable format that allows you to transmit this information to another entity without hindrance. You also have the right to request that we provide them with certain information about how we have handled your personal information in the prior 12 months, including
- categories of personal information collected;
- categories of sources of personal information;
- business and/or commercial purposes for collecting and selling your personal information;
- categories of third parties/with whom we have disclosed or shared your personal information;
- categories of personal information that we have disclosed or shared with a third party for a business purpose;
- categories of personal information collected; and
- categories of third parties to whom your personal information has been sold and the specific categories of personal information sold to each category of a third party.
You may make Requests to Know up to twice every 12 months.
- Right to Opt-out of Sale of Personal Information: you have the right to opt out of our sale of your personal information. We do not sell your personal information. For purposes of the CCPA, however, we may decide to share information in the future with third parties, including our group companies, in a way that is considered a “sale”. Where that is the case, we will comply with the California “Do Not Sell” requirements.
- Right to Notice at Collection: you have the right to receive notice, at or before the point of collection of personal information, of the categories of personal information collected and the purposes for which such information is used.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: the CCPA prohibits discrimination against you as a California resident for exercising your rights under the CCPA. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny or provide you a different level or quality of goods or services, or charge (or suggest that we will charge) different prices, rates, or penalties on you if you exercise your rights under the CCPA, unless doing so is reasonably related to the value provided to the business by your data.
Requests to opt out of the Sale of Personal Information, Requests to Know, and Requests to Delete may be submitted by emailing us using the contact details below.
We do not offer any incentives at this time.