Since 2006, Motionographer® has established a global reputation for showcasing a remarkable standard of work, highlighting the elite talents in motion design, filmmaking, graphics, animation, visual effects and beyond. We have fast become a key resource for titans of the industry to hunt for emerging talent, scope for new trends, and ignite the next big idea.
Our passion is to uncover ‘unexpected inspiration’ and our mission is to share it with the world.
We receive thousands of submissions each year. To give your project the best chance of being considered, please review our list of core qualifiers below:
- Is it innovative?
- Is it exceptionally well-crafted?
- Is it built on an interesting concept?
- Does it push existing technology to new limits?
- Does it create a lasting emotional impact?
- Does its production process merit attention for some reason?
- Has it been done before? If so, does it take the concept in a new direction or raise it to a new level of quality?
- Is the subject matter interesting?
- Is it historically valuable?
- Does it challenge existing ideas about the media for which it was created?
Please submit your work only once and we guarantee it will be reviewed by a member of the Motionographer team. Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, we regret we are unable to respond to individual applications, provide feedback, or give confirmations of receipt.
Congratulations on taking the step to share your work on Motionographer®, the home of so many passionate explorers devoted to faithfully sharing our discoveries.
If your work is not selected, please don’t be discouraged! Review our core qualifiers, check out some of our published content, and get in touch with your next piece of work.
We look forward to checking out your latest and greatest.
Our system pulls information from the linked Vimeo or YouTube account.
- It is sourced from the appropriate account
- Credits are listed
- You have proofread the description
- Your link is working