What is an Executive Producer? This role may go unnoticed by many of us, but the success of a company is often defined by this individual. They shape the culture of the production company they lead. In addition to their sales and strategic roles, they must define and reinforce the creative ethos of the company. This begins with bringing in the right talent and nurturing them to their full potential.
The ways in which this takes place varies from EP to EP. What follows is how some of the good ones do it, including:
- Michael Adamo (EP at Passion Pictures, London)
- Nick Hussey (EP at Rokkit, London)
- Chris O’Reilly (EP at Nexus, London),
- Adina Sales (EP at Blacklist, New York)
- James Bretton (EP at Blinkink, London).
Read the round table discussion and get a glimpse into 2010 and beyond.